The National Alliance for Mental Illness
The National Institute of Mental Health
The Help Guide
Mental Health & Wellness
Mental Health Concerns
Depression & Bipolar Illness
Depression in Men
Eating Disorders, Anorexia, Bulimia
Mental Health Medications
Alanon & Alateen (families & friends)
If you are looking for community resources and services call 2-1-1 from any phone or go to HelpLine.
They provide information for every day needs, and in times of crisis.
2-1-1 can offer access to the following types of services:
- Food banks, clothing closets, shelters, rent assistance, utility assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: health insurance programs, Medicaid and Medicare, maternal health, Children's Health Insurance Program, medical information lines, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation.
- Employment Supports: financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, education programs.
- Support for Older Americans and Persons with Disabilities: adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, home health care, transportation, homemaker services.
- Support for Children, Youth and Families: childcare, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, summer camps and recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring, protective services.
- Volunteer Opportunities and Donations.